GA’s newly introduced Shuffle Glazing and Shuffle-Less Glazing Systems provide a handy ‘one stop supply shop’ for the framing of 10, 11 or 12mm glass.
These purpose designed aluminium glazing channels, with time saving countersunk pre-drilled holes, are delivered from stock already pre-finished in white or satin anodised, and are supplied together with glazing wedge and setting blocks.
GA Complete Shuffle Glazing System
Features – Benefits
• Complete framing system – Accepts 10, 11 or 12mm glass
• Surface finished – Ready to fit
• Powder coated or satin anodised – Immediate availability
• Peelable film – Excellent surface protection
• Csk. fixing holes – Rapid installation
• Extruded aluminium alloy – Tough and resilient
• Translucent glazing wedge – Almost invisible
• Glazing wedge – UV stable and anti microbial
• Plastic setting blocks – Added glass edge protection
• 3 metre lengths – Easy transportation and installation
• Supplied in single lengths – No minimum quantity
Watch the GA Complete Shuffle Glazing System video now.
These glazing channels are available in either Natural Anodised or White Powder Coated Finishes.
Read the rest of this page