Whether you require aluminium trims to edge and secure panels and wall boards, or a split batten system to ‘invisibly’ support a wide range of wall panels, we have the solution!
For further details on these terrific products please click on the images below:
Wall Board Trims
You can select from 3 distinct product ranges of ’secretly fixed’ aluminium profiles to trim and secure all kinds of panels and wall boards.
Our new ‘Elite’ Pan-L-Trim profiles are suitable for framing 13 & 16mm boards. These minimal trims are stocked in satin anodised finish with an elegantly fluted face surface and provide the versatile design option of shadow gap detailing.
A wide range of board thicknesses (6 – 20mm) can be accomodated by our very popular Pan-L-Trim profiles. These stylish mill finish trims can also be anodised or powder coated to suit individual needs.
And finally for 3mm panelling requirements we are able to offer a lightweight series of trims in mill and anodised finishes.
Fitting and hanging panels couldn’t be easier than with GA’s ‘invisible’ aluminium wall panel fixing system. GA Panel-Fix has a number of advantages over other split batten (french cleat) systems and incorporates the following features and benefits:
- Rigid interlocking grip – avoiding the ‘popping- off’ problem associated with other split batten systems
- Lateral adjustment – allows for sideways movement
- Extruded aluminium alloy – tough and resilient
- ‘Invisible’ – the profiles are concealed by the secured panel
- Rapid installation – facilitated by the pre-drilled csk holes (@ 200mm centres)
- Economic – Profile GA WP1 and alternative super lightweight GA WP2 available (sold as single lengths).
Read the rest of this page