Gooding Aluminium supply aluminium tread plates and chequer plate:
The raised pattern lozenges of aluminium tread plate, which are integral with the material surface, are as hard as Brighton Rock.
Making these aluminium chequer plate sheets impressively strong, long lasting and visually appealing.
Features – Benefits:
- Raised lozenge design – Added slip resistance
- Solid lozenges – Durable and hard wearing
- Pattern one side only – Suitable for fixing to flat surfaces
- Satin Anodised option – Seals & hardens surface, reduces glare
- Tread pattern – Used on ramps and stairways
- Mill and Satin Anodised from stock – Immediate availability
Our aluminium tread plates are available in either ‘Ano-Sil’ satin anodised or mill finish. (Ano-Sil Anodised is a smooth matt satin finish and Mill is the untreated option).
These aluminium tread plates can be ordered online today for prompt dispatch.
Since our formation in 1979 continuous growth and innovation has seen GA become an established and respected online supplier of a wide range of high quality aluminium extrusions, profiles and sheets.
Additionally our 5 Star Aluminium Processing Facility is equipped to provide you with all the service you need to help make your aluminium fabrication requirements a success. Helpful and knowledgable Project Managers are also available to assist you by telephone 020 8692 2255.
To find out more about our aluminium tread plate, email email@example.com