Product: Specially perforated aluminium ceiling panels for exterior canopy & Special perforated aluminium wall (façade) panels
Surface Finish: Gold Anodised
Main Contractor: Overbury Ltd.
Sub-Contractor: Leyton Group Ltd.
Gooding Aluminium provided specially perforated aluminium ceiling (soffit) panels for exterior canopy and special perforated aluminium wall (façade) panels in a gold anodised finish for a project based in Slough, Berkshire.
Our modern 5 Star Processing Service accurately and rapidly fabricated the Aluminium Ceiling Panels & Trays to meet the precise specification for the project.
Each (perforated) panel is designed with specific size holes and once fixed to the sub-frame at 2 separate layers it gives a ‘honeycomb’ effect when viewed from below.
The Gooding Aluminum service also efficiently fabricates other widely used architectural elements to the highest quality standards. Products include; Balustrade Panels, Perforated Sheet and Wall Cladding.
Aluminium awareness information
• Aluminium is great for incorporating into environmentally sensitive applications, such as this one.
• Environmentally friendly aluminium is the only recyclable material that more than pays for it’s own re-cycling costs!
• Re-cycling aluminium into new forms only requires 5% of the energy that originally produced it.
• All manufactured aluminium is effectively a stored energy bank for future generations.
• Aluminium is only 1/3rd the weight of steel.
• Aluminium’s surface has a self generating and repairing oxide coating which makes it corrosion resistant and therefore less expensive to maintain than steel and other corrodible metals.
For more information about aluminium products, visit our main site at www.goodingalum.com.