Gooding Aluminium offer a fantastic stock collection of perforated aluminium hole patterns, shapes and sizes!
There are many benefits of using our perforated sheets including;
- Cleanliness – We only use naturally evaporating lubricants to assist with the perforating process.
- Edge Detail – Our standard stock size panels are always supplied with an unpunched ‘safe edge’ border.
- Flatness – Our technologically advanced production methods minimise surface curl in perforated sheets which helps to produce commercially and visually acceptable degrees of flatness.
- Missing/Imperfect Hole Shapes – We only supply perforated aluminium sheets with 100% hole pattern conformity.
- Surface Protection – We apply protective polythene film on the top face side to help protect from the rigours of the perforating process.
There are 7 hole shapes for you to chose from:
- Round Holes
- Square Holes
- Single Slots
- 5 Slots
- Elliptic Holes, Staggered
- Hexagonal Holes, Staggered
- Special Patterns
Round hole, staggered pitch perforated aluminium sheets were used at Time Envy Nightclub, Northampton:
Gooding Aluminium are a national and international supplier of a wide range of high quality aluminium products including
- Interior Wall Cladding
- Stair Nosing
- Aluminium Angle
- Perforated Sheet
- Aluminium Channel
- Chequer Plate
- Aluminium Panels
- Column Casings
- Balustrade Panels
- Suspended Ceilings
Find out what our customers say by visiting our testimonials page here.