For added strength and rigidity all perforated GA Squeeze Frame Aluminium Panels are supplied with a plain (imperforate) border that sits inside the aluminium frame recess. Independent test results show significantly improved performance with this method of fabrication.
By utilising the ‘close tolerance’ alloy extrusion process in producing these aluminium profiles, the much dreaded ‘rippling or bowing’ effect of folded aluminium sheet trims can be avoided. You’ll also experience a stronger and straighter aluminium product, giving a more professional finished appearance.
Features – benefits
- Extruded material – Closer tolerances with a consistent gap width and leg length
- Economic – Free of the aluminium profile forming element
- Manufactured in aluminium alloy – Higher tensile strength and rigidity
- Maximum flexibility – Can be rolled and curved to shape
- Weldable corners – Added joint strength (weld beads cleaned off flush by the GA Processing Team)
- Ready fit service – GA can apply these aluminium profile trims to any of our aluminium perforated sheets
- Surface finished – Can be supplied with a powder coated or non-directional satin brushed effect
Gooding Aluminium are a national and international supplier of a wide range of high quality aluminium sheets, aluminium profiles and ‘made to order’ aluminium products with ‘invisible’ fixing solutions. For more information about bespoke or ready made aluminium products, subscribe by RSS, or by Email or visit our main site at www.goodingalum.com
Follow us on Twitter @Gooding_Alum