Aluminium is a unique metal with a clean and sleek appearance that naturally appeals to the professional specifier and installer. Our products and services are continually recommended by leading Architects, Interior Designers and Contractors having successfully been incorporated in many outstanding projects and applications.
We have supplied bespoke fabricated components, aluminium sheets and extrusions for refurbishment of some of the funkiest clubs and bars in the country and we are ideally placed to supply products on time and within budget.
Due to its versatility and when combined with its alloys, aluminium can be folded, formed, machined or worked using a wide range of processes. Thanks to these excellent properties, aluminium has become widely used within an extensive variety of architectural applications.
There are many benefits of using our perforated sheets including;
- Cleanliness – We only use naturally evaporating lubricants to assist with the perforating process.
- Edge Detail – Our standard stock size panels are always supplied with an unpunched ‘safe edge’ border.
- Flatness – Our technologically advanced production methods minimise surface curlin perforated sheets which helps to produce commercially and visually acceptable degrees of flatness.
- Missing/Imperfect Hole Shapes – We only supply perforated aluminium sheets with 100% hole pattern conformity.
- Surface Protection – We apply protective polythene film on the top face side to help protect from the rigours of the perforating process.
We stock an extensive range of perforated aluminium sheet with a variety hole patterns, in various shapes and sizes to suit your project requirements.
The following patterns are available:
As well as perforated sheet, the following products are also regularly specified in club and bar refurbishments across the UK:
If you are interested in specifying products from the Gooding Aluminium range, you may be interested to know that you can order free samples from the website.
Additionally, our 5 Star Aluminium Processing Facility is equipped to provide you with all the service you need to help make your aluminium fabrication requirements a success.
Whatever aspects of our products/services are required you can be assured that the essence of ‘what we do’ is based around the firm foundations of dovetailing our capabilities to match the requirements of a given situation. It’s very much a case of:
- What do you need?
- When do you need it?
Here is a summary below of what we can do for you:
- Supply high quality aluminium extrusions, profiles and sheets from stock
- Manufacture specially sized perforated and patterned sheets
- Fabricate architectural aluminium components, i.e. balustrade panels, suspended ceiling panels, column casings, wall cladding, etc.
- Surface finish items in anodised, powder-coated and satin brushed
- Provide free samples
To find out more, please call our Sales Team, to discuss your requirements on 020 8692 225.