Elegant and hard wearing these ‘invisibly fixed’ Premium stair nosings are elegantly finished in anodised aluminium. With all of our aluminium stair nosings there is a selection of back edge options, these can be combined with hard and soft flooring surfaces of different thicknesses.
Features – Benefits
- Ridged tread design – Secure grip
- Nosings/Treads in 3 colourways – Options for contrasting effects
- Fluted pattern – classic linear look
- 55 & 30mm front face options – Design alternatives
- ‘Invisibly’ secured – No visible fixings
- Self-adhesive tread inserts – Easy dry fit fixing
- Surface finished – Ready to use
- Satin anodised – high quality finish
- Choice of back-edges – Suitable for different flooring types
- Aluminium alloy – Harder wearing
- 3.1 metre stock lengths – Easy transportation
- Pre-cut and drilled option – Time saving (call us to discuss)
- In stock – Immediate availability
- Supplied as single lengths – No minimum quantity
Intended for interior applications, GA’s invisibly fixed Premium Stair Nosings/Treads are available with alternative back edge options, making them suitable for different types of flooring.
Combining elegance and durability, these ‘invisibly fixed’ aluminium alloy profiles, are available in natural, black and combined natural/black anodised finishes.
For ease of installation, lengths are supplied with pre-drilled csk. fixing holes, and self-adhesive tread inserts.
Our aluminium alloy profiles and extrusions are stocked in architectural grade 6063, to specification BS EN755, 515, 573.
This grade is a versatile extruded alloy, suitable for a vast range of architectural & general applications, with a good surface finish, suitability for anodising and corrosion resistance qualities.
Click on the images of our natural anodised, premium stair nosings to find more information and details about the other colours available:
To find out more, please call our Sales Team, to discuss your requirements on 020 8692 2255.