A choice of anodised insert colours and additional profiles (with a 55mm front face) have now been added to our all aluminium ‘Premium’ range of Step-Up Stair Treads.
These contemporary alloy nosings (with hidden fixings) combine a super-grip ridged insert (3 colour options) with a classic linear look.
Elegant and hard wearing these ‘invisibly fixed’ stair treads are beautifully finished in anodised aluminium. You can select from 3 anodised insert finishes and these are; silver, Anolok blue/grey and Anolok black.
With these original and all aluminium contemporary stair nosings there is a selection of back edge options, these can be combined with hard and soft flooring surfaces of different thicknesses.
Features – Benefits
- Ridged tread design – Secure grip
- Treads in 3 colours – Options for contrasting effects
- Fluted pattern – classic linear look
- 55mm front face option – Complies with DDA guidelines
- Invisibly secured – No visible fixings
- Self adhesive tread inserts – Easy mess free fixing
- Surface finished – Ready to use
- Satin anodised – high quality finish
- Anolok anodised colours – Fade free in Black & Blue-Grey
- Choice of back-edges – Suitable for different flooring types
- Aluminium alloy – Harder wearing
- 3 metre stock lengths – Easy transportation
- Pre-cut and drilled option – Time saving (call us to discuss)
- In stock – Immediate availability
- Supplied as single lengths – No minimum quantity
Our anodised aluminium ‘Premium’ Stair Nosings are kept in 3.2 metre lengths.
It’s good to know that these aluminium profiles are available from stock, and can be ordered online today for prompt dispatch.
Find out what our customers say by visiting our testimonials page here.