Welcome to one of our most tactile product sections! These textured and patterned aluminium sheets, with their distinctive raised surfaces, have a ‘must touch’ quality about them. Although with differing ‘in service’ attributes these textured aluminium sheets and tread plates share the same quality of creating visual stimulation to their chosen application.
All of these sheets are available in satin anodised and mill finishes. (Anodised is a smooth matt satin finish and Mill is the untreated option).
The raised pattern lozenges of aluminium tread plate, which are integral with the material surface, are as hard as Brighton Rock. Making these aluminium chequer plate sheets impressively strong, long lasting and visually appealing.
Features – Benefits:
- Raised lozenge design – Added slip resistance
- Solid lozenges – Durable and hard wearing
- Pattern one side only – Suitable for fixing to flat surfaces
- Satin Anodised option – Seals & hardens surface, reduces glare
- Tread pattern – Used on ramps and stairways
- Mill and Satin Anodised from stock – Immediate availability
Our aluminium tread plates are available in either ‘Ano-Sil’ satin anodised or mill finish. (Ano-Sil Anodised is a smooth matt satin finish and Mill is the untreated option). These aluminium tread plates can be ordered online today for prompt dispatch.
Read the rest of this page