Additionally our 5 Star Aluminium Processing Facility is equipped to provide you with all the service you need to help make your aluminium fabrication requirements a success.
Helpful and knowledgable Project Managers are also available to assist you by telephone.Our products and services are continually recommended by leading Architects, Interior Designers and Contractors having successfully been incorporated in many outstanding projects and applications.
Elegant and hard wearing these ‘invisibly fixed’ pre-drilled stair treads are beautifully finished in anodised aluminium. You can select from 3 anodised insert finishes and these are; silver, Anolok blue/grey and Anolok black.
With these original and all aluminium contemporary stair nosings there is a selection of back edge options, these can be combined with hard and soft flooring surfaces of different thicknesses.
Features – Benefits
- Ridged tread design – Secure grip
- Treads in 3 colours – Options for contrasting effects
- Fluted pattern – classic linear look
- 55mm front face option – Complies with DDA guidelines
- Invisibly secured – No visible fixings
- Pre drilled csk. holes – Time saving
- Self adhesive tread inserts – Easy mess free fixing
- Surface finished – Ready to use
- Satin anodised – high quality finish
- Anolok anodised colours – Fade free in Black & Blue-Grey
- Choice of back-edges – Suitable for different flooring types
- Aluminium alloy – Harder wearing
- 3.1 metre stock lengths – Easy transportation
- In stock – Immediate availability
- Supplied as single lengths – No minimum quantity
These durable and yet lightweight stair treads are easy to handle and fit. Making the finished appearance that much more professional are GA’s unique press-fit tread inserts, free from visible fixings.
Flexibility is the name of the game with Step-Up’s selection of back-edge options that successfully combine with both hard and soft flooring finishes. These elegant trims can be effortlessly incorporated into both new build and refurbishment projects.
It’s good to know that GA’s Exclusively Aluminium Step-Up Stair Trims are available from stock and therefore ready for immediate dispatch. What more could you want!
- Manufacture perforated sheets
- Specialise in ‘made to measure’ components
- Produce panels for balustrade infils
- Surface finish in satin brush or powder coat
- Incorporate fixing holes
Gooding Aluminium supplied suspended ceiling panels for Terminal 4 at Heathrow Airport.
Our modern 5 Star Processing Service accurately and rapidly fabricates Aluminium Ceiling Panels & Trays to meet your precise specification.
For your preferred pattern choose from our diverse range of perforated sheets in mill, satin brush or powder coated finishes.
To view our suspended ceiling panels at Heathrow Airport, download the case study here:
You might like to know that we are able to produce specially sized and shaped perforated panels with plain borders. These items can also be processed to anodised, powder coated and satin brushed finishes. Please contact us with your requirements.
Standard stock sizes of perforated aluminium sheet can be ordered online today for prompt dispatch.