Gooding Aluminium’s Performance Series 5000 Aluminium Louvres deliver both outstanding good looks and service longevity. These custom made ‘cool performers’ certainly line up with the highest expectations!
Almost anything is possible and Gooding Aluminium will allow design flexibility. You can select from numerous options; framed or frameless configurations, rectangular, square, triangular or round shapes, single unit or continuous runs, anodised, mill or powder coated finish.
There are many benefits of using Gooding Aluminium’s Louvres, including:
- Extruded aluminium profiles – Added blade rigidity
- Set blade spacing – Significant cost savings
- Angled edges – Clean lines and good detailing
- Thickened profile flanges – Tough, durable, long lasting
- Framed or frameless – Different fixing options
- High quality alloy – Suitable for anodising
- Straights and curves – Greater installation flexibility
- Round & triangular shapes – Fit almost any size opening
- Invisible jointing of frameless panels – ‘Continuous’ runs
- Optional rear fixed mesh – Insect protection
Gooding Aluminium’s Aluminium Louvres were used at the Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff: