You really can make a big difference by stepping onto a new level with GA’s high performance aluminium Step-Up Stair Nosings. A truly original alternative to conventional aluminium stair treads and suitable for a wide variety of internal applications.
These durable and yet lightweight aluminium stair nosings are easy to handle and fit. Making the finished appearance that much more professional are GA’s unique press-fit aluminium stair treads, free from visible fixings.
These innovative stair nosings are available in either Ano-Sil anodised or mill finish. (Ano-Sil Anodised is a smooth matt satin finish and Mill is the untreated option).
Features – Benefits
- Press-Fit treads – Easy installation
- Invisibly secured – No visible fixings
- Choice of back-edges – Suitable for different floorings
- Lipped recess design – Allows for thermal expansion
- Aluminium alloy – Harder wearing
- Alternative finishes – Satin Anodised or Mill
- Original design – New look
- Pre-cut and drilled option – Time saving
- In stock – Immediate dispatch
- Supplied as single lengths – No minimum quantity
Our Ano-Sil anodised and mill finish Step-Up Stair Nosings are kept in 4 metre lengths. (Ano-Sil Anodised is a smooth matt satin finish and Mill is the untreated option).
It’s good to know that these aluminium profiles are available from stock, and can be ordered online today for prompt dispatch. What more could you want!
We are able to provide aluminium in a range of surface finishes and supply most items cut to size and shape.
Send us your enquiry.
If you are interested in more information, please download our catalogue here.
If you’re looking for aluminium stair nosings / stair treads that are both visually appealing and slip resistant then you’ve come to the right place!
For further information, visit our website: www.goodingalum.com
Follow us on: