These contemporary textured aluminium sheet patterns (Axis and Vertex) have a certain ‘must touch’ quality about them. With superior impact resistance and the ability to mask scratches and blemishes these highly decorative and practical aluminium sheet designs are widely used on doors and other vertical cladding applications.
Features – Benefits:
- Textured surface – Avoidance of undesirable reflections
- Impressed designs – Increased torsional strength and rigidity
- Close pattern spacing – Masking of scratches and blemishes
- Tactile quality – Good for the visually impaired
- Pattern one side only – Easily bonded to flat surfaces
- Anodised option – Matt finish with high optical performance
- Mill and Anodised from stock – Immediate availability
These aluminium sheets can be ordered online for prompt dispatch.
Click on these images to be taken through to our main website where you can learn more about the range of textured aluminium available from Gooding Aluminium.
Gooding Aluminium are a national and international supplier of a wide range of high quality aluminium products including
Find out what our customers say by visiting our testimonials page here.
For more information about aluminium products, subscribe to our blog or visit our main site at www.goodingalum.com.
Subscribe to this blog by Email. You can also follow us on Twitter @Gooding_Alum