A choice of anodised insert colours and additional profiles (with a 55mm front face) have now been added to our range of aluminium Stair Treads.
These contemporary alloy nosings (with hidden fixings) combine a super-grip ridged insert (3 colour options) with a classic linear look.
Take a look at some examples of our stair treads in situ:
Elegant and hard wearing these ‘invisibly fixed’ stair treads are beautifully finished in anodised aluminium. You can select from 3 anodised insert finishes and these are; silver, Anolok blue/grey and Anolok black.
With these original and all aluminium contemporary stair nosings there is a selection of back edge options, these can be combined with hard and soft flooring surfaces of different thicknesses.
Features – Benefits
- Ridged tread design – Secure grip
- Treads in 3 colours – Options for contrasting effects
- Fluted pattern – classic linear look
- 55mm front face option – Complies with DDA guidelines
- Invisibly secured – No visible fixings
- Self adhesive tread inserts – Easy mess free fixing
- Surface finished – Ready to use
- Satin anodised – high quality finish
- Anolok anodised colours – Fade free in Black & Blue-Grey
- Choice of back-edges – Suitable for different flooring types
- Aluminium alloy – Harder wearing
- 3 metre stock lengths – Easy transportation
- Pre-cut and drilled option – Time saving (call us to discuss)
- In stock – Immediate availability
- Supplied as single lengths – No minimum quantity
Our anodised aluminium ‘Premium’ Stair Nosings are kept in 3.2 metre lengths.
We are a national and international supplier of a wide range of high quality aluminium products including
Subscribe to this blog by Email. You can also follow us on Twitter @Gooding_Alum
We are also on Google+ – to add us to your circles, click here
To find out more about our products, call 0208 692 2255 or visit www.goodingalum.com