The raised pattern lozenges of aluminium tread plate, which are integral with the material surface, are as hard as Brighton Rock. Making these aluminium chequer plate sheets impressively strong, long lasting and visually appealing.
Features – Benefits:
- Raised lozenge design – Added slip resistance
- Solid lozenges – Durable and hard wearing
- Pattern one side only – Suitable for fixing to flat surfaces
- Satin Anodised option – Seals & hardens surface, reduces glare
- Tread pattern – Used on ramps and stairways
- Mill and Satin Anodised from stock – Immediate availability
As an example, Gooding Aluminium Textured Aluminium sheet was used as Tread Plate (Chequer Plate) within the library at De Montfort University.
Our aluminium tread plates are available in either ‘Ano-Sil’ satin anodised or mill finish. (Ano-Sil Anodised is a smooth matt satin finish and Mill is the untreated option).
Gooding Aluminium are a national and international supplier of a wide range of high quality aluminium products including
Find out what our customers say by visiting our testimonials page here.
For more information about aluminium products, subscribe to our blog or visit our main site at www.goodingalum.com.
Subscribe to this blog by Email. You can also follow us on Twitter @Gooding_Alum