Gooding Aluminium offer a fantastic stock collection of perforated aluminium hole patterns, shapes and sizes!
There are many benefits of using our perforated sheets including;
- Cleanliness – We only use naturally evaporating lubricants to assist with the perforating process.
- Edge Detail – Our standard stock size panels are always supplied with an unpunched ‘safe edge’ border.
- Flatness – Our technologically advanced production methods minimise surface curl in perforated sheets which helps to produce commercially and visually acceptable degrees of flatness.
- Missing/Imperfect Hole Shapes – We only supply perforated aluminium sheets with 100% hole pattern conformity.
- Surface Protection – We apply protective polythene film on the top face side to help protect from the rigours of the perforating process.
There are 7 hole shapes for you to chose from:
- Round Holes
- Square Holes
- Single Slots
- 5 Slots
- Elliptic Holes, Staggered
- Hexagonal Holes, Staggered
- Special Patterns
Round hole, staggered pitch perforated aluminium sheets were used at Time Envy Nightclub, Northampton:
Gooding Aluminium are a national and international supplier of a wide range of high quality aluminium products including
Find out what our customers say by visiting our testimonials page here.
For more information about aluminium products, subscribe to our blog or visit our main site at www.goodingalum.com.
Subscribe to this blog by Email. You can also follow us on Twitter @Gooding_Alum