Project: Groupama Insurance Group
Location: One America Square, London EC3
Product: Perforated Aluminium pattern ref: GA P1607
Finish: Satin Brush ref GA B1420
Suspended perforated aluminium panels have been recently installed in Groupama’s, One America Square offices in the City of London.
GA’ perforated panels successfully met Groupama’s criteria for a contemporary screening material and system that permits light and air to freely flow around the open plan offices.
These specially produced satin brush finish screening panels were manufactured with plain border margins to allow for the attachment of a fixed floor to ceiling stainless steel suspension system.
Aluminium awareness information
• Aluminium is great for incorporating into environmentally sensitive applications, such as this one.
• Environmentally friendly aluminium is the only recyclable material that more than pays for it’s own re-cycling costs!
• Re-cycling aluminium into new forms only requires 5% of the energy that originally produced it.
• All manufactured aluminium is effectively a stored energy bank for future generations.
• Aluminium is only 1/3rd the weight of steel.
• Aluminium’s surface has a self generating and repairing oxide coating which makes it corrosion resistant and therefore less expensive to maintain than steel and other corrodible metals.
Gooding Aluminium are a national and international supplier of a wide range of high quality aluminium sheets, aluminium profiles and aluminium extrusions with ‘invisible’ fixing solutions. For more information about bespoke or ready made aluminium products, subscribe by RSS, or by Email or visit our main site at www.goodingalum.com
Follow us on Twitter @Gooding_Alum